History of Bohnsack Family Dentistry
Bohnsack Family Dentistry, PLLC is a small town family centered dental clinic that hopes to continue our strong tradition of quality patient care that was started by Dr. Bruce Bohnsack in 1976. After growing up on a small farm in New Prague, MN, Dr. Bruce started the dental practice in Cokato based on the basic Principles of honesty and integrity.
Our friendly staff of Sheryl, Chris, Beth, Nancy And Lisa has remained the same and we look forward to seeing many familiar faces in addition to welcoming new patients at our clinic in downtown Cokato, MN. We accept most insurance plans and would be happy to answer any questions you have about your dental care.
Cokato is a unique community and we feel fortunate to be part of this great place – both in the dental office and out in the community.
- Academy of General Dentistry’s Operative Dentistry Award
- Cokato Chamber of Commerce Recognition
- Cokato-Dassel Rotary Club Membership
- Completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- Conscious Sedation License
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association and Minneapolis District Dental Society
- Residency from Idaho State University
- U of M Presidential Leadership and Service Award