History of Bohnsack Family Dentistry
Bohnsack Family Dentistry, PLLC is a small town family centered dental clinic that hopes to continue our strong tradition of quality patient care that was started by Dr. Bruce Bohnsack in 1976. After growing up on a small farm in New Prague, MN, Dr. Bruce started the dental practice in Cokato based on the basic Principles of honesty and integrity.
Dr. Gina Young joined the practice in 2019. She offers Invisalign clear aligners as well as all phases of general dentistry for the entire family.
- Academy of General Dentistry’s Operative Dentistry Award
- Cokato Chamber of Commerce Recognition
- Cokato-Dassel Rotary Club Membership
- Completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- Conscious Sedation License
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association and Minneapolis District Dental Society
- Residency from Idaho State University
- U of M Presidential Leadership and Service Award
You can schedule a consultation by giving us a call at (320)286-5333.